Deadline: Midnight September 1
The IASN Foundation is honored to offer the Lake Shore Calumet Valley PEL Grant to support the school health community.
The Lake Shore Calumet Valley PEL Grant is intended to provide some financial assistance to IASN members in the former LSCV Division area obtaining their School Nurse Certification. The grants will be for $1,000 each. Up to 10 grants may be awarded annually.
- Resides in Cook County
- Been approved for and started in the internship program of a PEL-CSN program, in the past 12 months
- Been a current member of the IASN for at least one year
Note: This grant will be given to the individual. The individual is responsible for any applicable taxes.
These grants will be given until the money given to the IASN Foundation for LSCV PEL Grants is exhausted – estimated to be 25 grants
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Attach a letter (500 words or less) to the Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) regarding your philosophy of school nursing and your aspirations / goals for contributing to the of professional school nursing in Illinois.
- Have a School Nurse Certification Program faculty member sign the application
- E-mail the application form as an attachment and written pages explaining the project to: IASNFoundation.firstname.lastname@example.org