Registered Nurse for 2020-2021 School Year
School District– Schaumburg Consolidated School District 54
Location– Schaumburg Illinois
Job Type– Full and Part time
Category– Registered Nurse on SEEO Salary Scale
Description: The registered nurse may be assigned to one individual school; some positions require nurses to float to other schools as needed.
How to apply – https://www.applitrack.com/sd54/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1
Refer questions to email@example.com
Qualifications – Illinois Registered Nurse License and current CPR.
- Assess and contribute to the development and implementation of student care plans.
- Provide information regarding student’s health to the special education team as requested.
- Monitoring compliance for immunizations and physical requirements when assigned to a health office.
- Follow guidance of local health department regarding the management of communicable disease.
- Manage daily operations of the school health office providing medication administration, medical treatments and emergency care.
- Maintain accurate student health records