School: New Connections Academy
Location: Palatine, IL
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Registered Nurse in IL required, School Nurse PEL preferred
How to apply : Please contact Amanda Cook, Educational Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW CONNECTIONS ACADEMY IS HIRING A DYNAMIC SCHOOL NURSE! BE PART OF OUR GREAT TEAM & REWARDING WORK ENVIRONMENT!
We are leaders in providing special education services, and are recruiting a School Nurse for the 2020-21 school year. We are seeking a caring individual with a desire to help students achieve their goals to join our team.
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience working in a school environment. The ultimate candidate will be an experienced and tested individual who possesses a combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a valid license as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working within a school environment.
- Experience working with special needs students is a plus.
- Illinois Department of Public Health certification in Vision and Hearing screening a plus.
- Connections Organization seeks an experienced, dynamic School Nurse to work as a member of the team to carry on the tradition of excellence in special education.
- We are searching for an action oriented individual who seizes opportunities and makes good, timely decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement
- Ethics and Values: has unwavering ethical and moral judgment and behavior. Integrity and trust: is seen as a direct, trustworthy and honest individual.
- The School Nurse strengthens and facilitates the educational process by modifying or removing health-related barriers to learning in individual students and by promoting an optimal level of wellness for students and staff.
- This position offers an attractive salary, and a generous benefits package.
For more information about New Connections Academy, please visit our website at www.newconnectionsacademy.net.
Please complete the application and submit a cover letter and resume to Amanda Cook, Educational Leader at email@example.com
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- RN (Required)