Deadline: Midnight September 1
The IASN Foundation is honored to offer the DuPage Valley PEL Grant to support the school health community.
The DuPage Valley PEL Grant is intended to provide some financial assistance to IASN members in the former DuPage Valley Division area obtaining their School Nurse Certification. Up to 10 one-time grants of $1,000 may be awarded annually until the funds run out.
- Reside in DuPage or Will Counties.
- Been approved for and started in the internship program of a PEL-CSN program in the past 12 months.
- Been a current member of the IASN for at least one year.
The grant will be given to the individual. The Individual is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Attach a letter (500 words or less) to the Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) regarding your philosophy of school nursing and your aspirations / goals for contributing to the of professional school nursing in Illinois.
- Have a School Nurse Certification Program faculty member sign the application
- E-mail the application form as an attachment and written pages explaining the project to: IASNFoundation.firstname.lastname@example.org.