Deadline: Midnight September 1
The IASN Foundation is honored to offer the School Nurse Certification Grant to support the school health community.
The IASN Foundation School Nurse Grant is intended to provide some financial assistance to IASN members obtaining their School Nurse Certification. The IASN Foundation offers two $800.00 grants annually. Recipients also receive complimentary admission to the next IASN Annual Conference (approximate value: $150). Award will be based upon personal needs and individual goals in school nursing.
- Be currently enrolled in, or completed within the past academic year, an Illinois School Nurse Certification Program .
- Be current members of the Illinois Association of School Nurses Association (IASN).
The grant will be given to the individual. The individual is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Attach a letter (500 words or less) to the Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) regarding your philosophy of school nursing and your aspirations / goals for contributing to the of professional school nursing in Illinois.
- Have a School Nurse Certification Program faculty member sign the application
- E-mail the application form and letter to: IASNFoundation.email@example.com