Deadline: Midnight September 1
The IASN Foundation is honored to offer the Northwest IASN Conference Attendance Scholarship to support the school health community.
The former Northwest IASN Division is offering grants for school nurses in northwestern Illinois to attend the IASN Annual conference. Up to twelve $150 grants will be awarded annually. Grants will continue to be awarded until all the money is used up.
- Reside in Boone, Winnebago, Ogle, Stephenson, or JoDavies counties.
- Be a current member of IASN
- Agree to share information learned at the conference with other nurses in their school district after the conference and before the end of that school year.
The scholarship will be paid to the individual on the last day of the conference. Must be present to receive the scholarship.
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Write an explanation of how you will share information learned at the conference with other school nurses
- E-mail the application form as an attachment and written pages explaining the project to: IASNFoundation.firstname.lastname@example.org