Deadline: Midnight September 1
The IASN Foundation is honored to offer the North Lakes Legacy Grant to support the school health community.
The former North Lakes IASN division is offering 2 one-time grants of $2,000 to nurses pursuing a Professional Educator’s License as a School Nurse. These grants are for the purpose of assisting members in the former North Lakes area obtain their School Nurse Certification. One grant will go to a student attending Lewis University’s School Nurse Certification Program. (grants for students at other programs have already been awarded)
- Reside in Lake County.
- Been approved for and started in an Approved Illinois School Nurse Certification Program.
- Be a current member of the IASN
The grant will be paid directly to the university.
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Attach a letter (500 words or less) to the Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) regarding your philosophy of school nursing and your aspirations / goals for contributing to the of professional school nursing in Illinois.
- Have a School Nurse Certification Program faculty member sign the application
- E-mail the application form as an attachment and written pages explaining the project to: IASNFoundation.email@example.com.