Deadline: Midnight September 1
The IASN Foundation is honored to offer the Marquette-Kaskaskia Legacy Grant to support the school health community.
The former Marquette-Kaskaskia IASN division is offering 2 one-time $1,200 grants to nurses pursuing a Professional Educator’s License as a School Nurse. These grants are for the purpose of assisting members in the former Market-Kaskaskia area obtain their School Nurse Certification.
- Reside in Pike, Scott, Calhoun, Macoupin, Madison, Greene, Jersey, Montgomery, Bond, St. Clair, and Monroe.
- Been approved for and started in an Approved Illinois School Nurse Certification Program.
- Be a current member of the IASN
The grant will be given to the individual. The individual is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Complete the application form (attached)
- Attach a letter (500 words or less) to the Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) regarding your philosophy of school nursing and your aspirations / goals for contributing to the of professional school nursing in Illinois.
- Have a School Nurse Certification Program faculty member sign the application
- E-mail the application form as an attachment and written pages explaining the project to: IASNFoundation.firstname.lastname@example.org