Location: Great Lakes Academy Charter School
8401 S Saginaw Ave, Chicago, IL 60617
Position: Part-Time, LPN, Registered Nurse or School Nurse
- Administers medication for students with chronic illnesses. Maintains medication storage and documentation.
- Meets all legal requirements for the administration of medication and follows all relevant 504 plans.
- Treats student injury and illnesses throughout day & week; communicates & coordinates with families regarding such.
- Supports all school attendance efforts including chronic absences & chronic tardiness; contacts families, creates & supports attendance plans.
- Advises students and their parent/guardians on health issues.
- Promotes health-related habits (i.e. hand-washing) at school and nutrition education efforts.
- Develops and monitors any necessary health plans for students.
- Monitors the school’s COVID-19 care room and conducts any relevant testing/screening related to COVID-19.
- Keeps track of student vaccination and health records & coordinate reporting with CPS.
Email email@example.com to apply