School District: Carrier Mills-Stonefort CUSD 2
Location: Carrier Mills-Stonefort Grade School
Job Type: Part-Time
Category: LPN, Registered Nurse
- Provide first aid and general nursing care for the student population and oversee specific student medical needs in accordance with their Individualized Education / Healthcare Plans.
- General nursing skills: First aid, pediatric assessment, asthma management, food allergy management, medication administration.
- Develop a positive working relationship with administration, staff, students, and their parents/ guardians through professional and proactive communication
- Exhibit confidentiality in relation to students, parents, and faculty
- Assume responsibility for personal and professional growth and development by attending meetings, workshops, conferences, and continuing education classes as related to health services and education
- Maintain certification for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Be knowledgeable and adhere to the District Safety Plan
How to apply: Please download the following application, complete, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of current IL nursing license and CPR certification. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=340253be42&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1750214771005947129&th=184a030faa737cf9&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_lasfslm20
Application Deadline: 12/16/2022