Position: RN Positions, Full time with full time benefit package, Elementary School and Department Float
School District: Indian Prairie School District 204
Description: To provide a safe and healthful environment for all students and school personnel. Communicate with students, parents, staff, and outside agencies concerning student health issues. Have knowledge of the district policies relative to student health and student records.
1. Provide nursing assessment, intervention, and documentation for students.
2. Administer medications and provide individual health instructions.
3. Complete, process, and follow up on accident reports with students and staff.
4. Provide appropriate health related resources and referrals.
5. Communicate with parents regarding health related incidents.
6. Provide written emergency medical plans and care plans for students when indicated.
7. Coordinate with the school on maintenance of daily attendance records.
8. Maintain the individual cumulative health record for each student including immunizations and physical exams.
9. Follow district policy relative to delinquent physicals and immunizations.
10. Manage and monitor reports of communicable diseases.
11. Coordinate building vision and hearing screenings as well as individual screenings upon request.
12. Monitor health supplies and equipment for each Health Office.
13. Communicate with Certified School Nurses about health needs of special ed students.
14. In service and monitor staff regarding bloodborne pathogens as mandated by OSHA and manage exposure follow up.
15. Complete mandated state health reports.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates must have a valid Illinois nursing license and CPR certification. Pediatric, ICU or ER experience preferred.
Apply Here: https://www.applitrack.com/ip204/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Nurses