Job Title: Registered Nurse / Educational Assistant – Field Park Elementary School – Western Springs, IL
Full time position available to assist medically fragile students.
- One to one RN to assist a medically fragile student. This could include seizure management with emergency medication, g tube feedings, and respiratory needs requiring suctioning with or without a tracheotomy. RN may be assigned to a student within a Multi-Needs classroom, working within a team of teacher, paraeducators, OT/PT and speech pathologist, OR the RN may be assigned to a student in a general education class. RNs will also act as an educational support for the student throughout classroom lessons.
- Classroom RN working in a Multi-Needs classroom, available to assist with medications, emergency plans for all students. RN will also act as an educational support within the classroom.
– Registered Nurse
– Willingness to obtain an Illinois Educator License endorsed for paraprofessional educator
– CPR and First Aid certification
– Previous pediatric and adolescent experience preferred, but not required
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/ladse/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?FromAdmin=true&AppliTrackJobId=643