The American College of Rheumatology (ACR) received funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to implement the School Health Outreach Project (SHOP) as part of the ACR’s Lupus Initiative. IASN has been selected as a participant and we’re inviting 30 members to join us for a fully online education session titled “Understanding Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Children and Young Adults” on May 18th at 6:30pm CST. Interested participants must complete an agreement to participate in addition to registering for the event below. Please note that you must be present for the entirety of the session and complete a posttest.
1.0 CE Available
In this presentation, you will better understand:
- Signs and symptoms of lupus
- Principles of the medical management of a student with lupus
- Identification of populations who have a higher risk of developing lupus
- Supporting a student with lupus in the school setting
- Assisting a student with lupus in the transition to adulthood
Registration is required and limited to the first 30 participants.