The Illinois Association of School Nurses (IASN) plans and implements:
- Educational offerings;
- Provides funding for scholarship and research awards;
- Maintains job listings and certified school nurses seeking positions;
- Makes members aware of legislative issues which affect children, school health services and school nursing;
- Maintains this website and the listserv;
- and, annually honors one of its members as the Illinois School Nurse of the Year. IASN also has an annual award for School Nurse Administrator of the year.
For more information, contact the Executive Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org