La Grange Area Department of Special Education (LADSE) has the following RN opportunities available for the 2023-24 school year:
Substitute RN to cover our RN absences. This position is available to assist medically fragile students.
- One to one RN to assist a medically fragile student. This could include seizure management with emergency medication, g tube feedings, and respiratory needs requiring suctioning with or without a tracheotomy. RN may be assigned to a student within a Multi-Needs classroom, working within a team of teacher, paraeducators, OT/PT and speech pathologist, OR the RN may be assigned to a student in a general education class. RNs will also act as an educational support for the student throughout classroom lessons.
- Classroom RN working in a Multi-Needs classroom, available to assist with medications, emergency plans for all students. RN will also act as an educational support within the classroom.
- Registered Nurse
- Willingness to obtain an Illinois Educator License endorsed for paraprofessional educator
CPR and First Aid certification
- Previous pediatric and adolescent experience preferred
- English/Spanish speaking a strong consideration, but not necessary