Position Type: One on One School Nurse for current school year
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
Description: Full-Time, 6.5 hours per day
REPORTS TO: Building Principal / Health Services Chairperson
– Provide nursing care for one student during the school day and during transportation to and
– Assess, interpret and provide health care, in both general and emergency situations.
– Administer medications, perform procedures and treatments in order to support student health
– Collaborate with the student, parents, medical and school personnel to manage student’s
healthcare in the school environment, which may include creating care plans.
– Assist in health office on days when student is absent from school.
– Perform other duties related to the job summary, as assigned by the supervisor
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
· Required current Illinois Registered Nurse License and one year nursing experience
· Required current certification in CPR
Refer questions to email@example.com