Schaumburg School District 54 Position
Type: One on One RN/LPN School Nurse for current school year
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
Description: Full-Time, 6.5 hours per day
Will consider part time
JOB DESCRIPTION REPORTS TO: Building Principal / Health Services Chairperson
- Provide nursing care for one student during the school day and during transportation to and from school.
- Assess, interpret and provide health care, in both general and emergency situations.
- Administer medications, perform procedures and treatments in order to support student health and well-being
- Collaborate with the student, parents, medical and school personnel to manage student’s healthcare in the school environment, which may include creating care plans.
- Assist in health office on days when student is absent from school.
- Perform other duties related to the job summary, as assigned by the supervisor EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS: · Required current Illinois Registered Nurse or LPN License. Will consider new graduates. Required current certification in CPR
Apply at – https://www.applitrack.com/sd54/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1
Refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org