Job duties include:
- Accompany students to/from school (and on/off school bus and in/out of classroom) if indicated on student’s IEP.
- Remain with student during class activities, community-based instruction and emergency procedures
- Assist student with educational activities as directed by staff.
- Meet the student’s daily living needs including toileting, position changes & nutrition.
- Assess the student’s medical needs and provide & document technical nursing interventions.
- Physical activity may include, but not be limited to lifting, bending, stretching & pushing.
- Administer medication as directed by doctor’s order.
- Assist with COVID- 19 contact tracing.
- Registered Nurse license in Illinois
- CPR/AED Certified
- Technical skills and experience necessary to meet student health and safety needs
Interested candidates can visit and apply through the D86 employment page. We are looking to hire candidates as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021.