School District: Mokena School District 159
Location: Mokena, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Category: One on One RN School Nurse
Description: ESY Position that lasts from 6/14/2021 – 7/15/2021 (Mondays-Thursdays). Nurse would be working with 3rd grade male who has a central line and requires toileting assistance.
How to apply – https://www.maximhealthcare.com/careers/650076
- Current Registered Nurses (RN) license for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurses (RN) experience preferred.
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services(gtube, diabetic care, athsma etc.).
- Maintains security of school health supplies.
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of children.
- Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
- Considerable knowledge of medical disorders, treatments, and child growth and development.
- Some knowledge of the school organization and the community served.
- Ability to identify abnormal growth and development and symptoms of disease.
- Ability to develop and maintain health records on students and positive working relationships.
- Other Registered Nurses (RN) duties as assigned