Location – Marian Catholic High School, Chicago Heights, IL
Full-Time, Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:00pm (eligible for benefits) or Part-Time available
Position – LPN, Registered Nurse, or School Nurse
Apply At – Candidate should submit a resume and cover letter to Main Office Manager, Mrs. Linda Fleming at email@example.com
Deadline – Until filled.
Description – Enjoy working with students to foster a healthy, supportive environment and have at least 1-2 years nursing experience.
- Provide professional nursing services, including assessment, first aid, illness, and emergency care to students, staff, and faculty.
- Communication with staff, teachers, school parents and students.
- Manages nurse’s log and school health records.
- Follows medication policies to safely store, administer, and document any medication given at school.
- Abide by HIPAA rules for privacy and confidentiality for each student, school and health-related issues.
- Knowledge of Word, Google, and Power School is helpful.
- Assumes other general duties in assisting the Main Office Team as assigned.
- COVID testing certification is a plus, but not required.
This is an ideal position for a retired nursing professional.