Crete Monee School District 201-U
Early Learning Center
Assist in the implementation of the health services program; including medication administration, medical records management, emergency care of students and such duties as may be assigned by the principal or District supervisor.
How to apply:
Apply online – https://www.applitrack.com/CM201U/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?AppliTrackJobId=3934&FromAdmin=True&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1
Email Resume to:
Kathleen Lynch-Hale, District Health Coordinator
Application Deadline – until filled
- Illinois State Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Certification in First Aid and CPR Training
- Ability to communicate and work with parents, school personnel, students, physicians, medical facilities and agencies and clinic aides.
- Ability to file and keep legible records.
- Ability to communicate via written reports and observations with parents, agencies and the medical community
- Supervise and administer prescribed medications by students and maintain required records.
- Manage Individualized Health Care Plans, Diabetic Care Plans, and Emergency Action Plans.
- Maintain a record of all students referred to the health office.