Contract school within Chicago Public Schools
Near west side
Full-time preferred , part-time will be considered
Certified School Nurse
Certified school nurse position beginning August 24th, 2020
Hope Learning Academy, a K-5th grade school, is seeking a Certified School Nurse (ISBE certified) to join our team. We take pride in providing a Certified School Nurse who is dedicated to one school and can develop relationships with students, staff and families. There is no residency requirement for this position. Full-time is preferred, but part-time will be considered. Hope is one of only 12 Certified Healthy Schools in the Chicago Public School system.
Minimum qualifications include
- Possession of an Administrative PEL with endorsement in School Nursing through ISBE
- Active Registered Nursing licensure through the state of IL.
- Skills in communicating clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Preferred candidates shall possess the below listed knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge and belief that low-income students can become college and career ready.
- Knowledge and experience evaluating elementary students (K-5).
- Skill in setting high expectations for personal and team performance.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Ability to develop collaborative and positive working relationships.
- Ability to present in an organized and efficient manner.
How to apply:
Apply at our website https://hope.us/employment/
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply as soon as possible to secure position for 20-21 school year.