Position: School Nurse
School Year: 2022-2023
Compensation: As outlined in the Teachers’ Association Agreement
- Applicable Professional Educator License required.
- Licensed Nurse in the State of Illinois
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to work and communicate with students in an appropriate professional manner.
- Previous experience preferred.
- School-based experience recommended, but not required.
- Process nurse reports
- Consult with teacher and/or teacher assistant as needed
- Conduct vision and hearing screenings
- Maintain student health records
- Administer medications to students in accordance with District guidelines
- Maintain clean and orderly health office
- Process medical evaluations as needed
Application Procedure: Only completed applications will be considered. Completed applications are comprised of the following components:
- Complete on-line application, including each essay question, and
- The following supporting documentation, uploaded, as part of your application:
- Letter of Interest
- Copy of transcripts
- Three (3) reference letters
Internal and External candidates must apply online.
NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
About Oak Park:
Oak Park is a vibrant and diverse community conveniently located just 10 miles west of downtown Chicago and was named one of the 20 Best Towns & Neighborhoods in Chicago & the Suburbs by Chicago Magazine. Oak Park is home to beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, Ernest Hemingway’s boyhood home and museum, an excellent school system, and many local shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Apply Here: https://www.op97.org/hr/employment