School District: Hawthorn District 73
Location: 841 West End Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the implementation of the health services program for the district, interprets district health policies and procedures to ensure compliance; assesses, develops, implements, and plans nursing care for students with specific health needs; acts as a resource person to teachers, parents, and families; and uses physicians and other healthcare professionals as a resource.
– Registered Nurse licensure in Illinois
– Current First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification
– Prior professional nursing experience, preferably in school nursing
– Illinois certification in vision/hearing screening preferred
– Computer literacy and competency in use of existing technology
– Ability to speak a foreign language preferred
Terms: 7.0 hours per day/180-190 days.
Salary: As per current nurse salary schedule
How to apply – Apply online
Application Deadline: Until filled.